google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html justfishing http://fishinginus.blogspot.com/: Bull Head Fishing google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bull Head Fishing


Bull Head fishing!

I can honestly say I don't like Bull heads. At the risk of sounding girlish(and not wanting to offend any of the ladies) they look creepy to me. I remember one of my friends fathers would catch them and bring them home. 

Then I watched him nail them to a board and peel them. Yep I was young impressionable and from that moment on I could not stand the slippery little critters. Sorry about that Bull head lovers but at my age it is not likely that I will change my mind.

But for the sake of those curious or wanting more information here is a couple of stories and a video for you to peruse. Enjoy and please forgive me for not sharing you feelings.


MYHRE: Iowans answer the lure of bullhead fishing - Sioux City Journal
http://news.google.com<Thu, 18 Jul 2013 05:01:01 GMT
MYHRE: Iowans answer the lure of bullhead fishingSioux City JournalYou rarely miss a bullhead bite. They swim up and gulp down the worm. You use a long-shanked hook so you can remove it from those gut-hooked horned pout. You never release a gut-hooke ...

5 Tips for Catching Giant Bullheads | Outdoor Life
http://www.outdoorlife.comFri, 05 Jul 2013 07:00:00 GMT

Bullheads are round-the-clock feeders, but nighttime is the best time to catch them. On one lake I fish, you can practically set your watch by the bite.

Bullhead Fishing How Tutorial
A quick clip on how to catch bullheads in your creeks and ponds Things you need #1 Off!! Them mosquitoes are nasty in the small creeks and ponds at night #2 ...


No comments:

Post a Comment