google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html justfishing http://fishinginus.blogspot.com/ google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html

Thursday, June 6, 2013


I hope you will enjoy today's post. Like I said in my last post fishing is a great way to keep families close and    teach you kids a fun way to get out in nature and learn a great pastime. Fond memories for me are those spent fishing on our dock with my young daughter. It didn't matter if they were whales or minnows. The real special thing about Bluegills, they are nearly everywhere.


Bedding Bluegill Ideal for Hooking Kids on Fishing – Driftwood ...
http://driftwoodoutdoors.comTue, 28 May 2013 15:06:30 GMT
As the bobber started to wiggle from the unmistakable bite of a fish, two year old Henry Butler, my cousin's son, shrieked with excitement. I hoisted a plump, bull bluegill into the boat and little Hank, as I like to call him, paid me ...


Here is a video that can demonstrate just how easy it can be. The video is about seven minutes long, but will give a good idea how much fun and easy it can be. I hope you enjoy.


Florida Fishing: Pond Bluegills.
Fishing for Bluegills in a Florida golf course pond. Florida has fantastic freshwater fishing. The Bass and Bream are often overshadowed by our terrific salt...


No comments:

Post a Comment