google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html justfishing http://fishinginus.blogspot.com/ google-site-verification: google5d7ef0e699931b66.html

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where to begin? 

Some of my fondest memories growing up were days spent on a pond near home. Myself and friends armed with our trust fishing poles going after the mighty trout. Always in great hopes of that huge catch that would awe and amaze family and friends.

This was in the early 1960's. You know, before the internet, our wonderful information age. Some of my friends went fishing with their dad's and gained their knowledge in that way. My dad whom I loved dearly was just not into the pastime. 

As the years passed I too lost the interest in spending hours on the lake, but I never lost interest in the fishing shows on television. Now that I am retired I am again interested. My years in retail taught me gather information and to pass it to my team and my colleagues so we could all gain from the shared information.

My intentions for this blog is to gather information that will improve my experience and hopefully you will enjoy this the same as I do.

I promise to do my best to gather interesting fishing tips and articles to entertain and improve your appreciation of the sport of fishing. We hope to bring a wide variety of fish and their habits and habitats to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment